eyantiffany
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
mr eyantiffany

didnt go work today ..

i can't bloody wake up lah ..

so now planning to go doctor ..

but what should i say ?

hmm ..

called normi but she's still sleeping ..

liana is in jb with her baby ..

whoelse is in my list ??

kinda bored at home ..

mom is sick ..

still in bed ..

kak adq and peter is sleeping ..

only big boy is here with me .,

im bored ..

baby text me saying that she is in the bus towards manila ..

ALONE !!

kinda worried ..

hmm ..

im missing her so much but im getting better in controlling my tears ..

only certain people will noe that im crying deep inside ..

188 days left ..

OMG !!

why does it take so long for the day to come ..

miss you so much lah sayang ..

lotsa love

eyantiffany22
superstars

eYaN
Who loves me?

sucked

into the

super

massive
Designer / Mira Muhayat.